Begin training for your career today!
Our Certified Nurse Aides (CNA) are an important member of our health team. Under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse, our CNA's assist in providing quality, compassionate, and resident-centered care.
Features of our CNA training course:
- Meets the State and Federal requirements
- Ideal for high school and college students interested in the health care field
- Intense, fast paced course which includes classroom lecture and clinical skills
- After completing of course, graduates are eligible to take the certification exam
Cost of course:
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English
- Pass a criminal background check
- Ability to compute simple math equations (add, multiply, subtract and divide)
- Physical exam and Negative TB skin test
- Positive Attitude and the ability to maintain a calm demeanor under stressful situations
- There are no fees for the course
- Students must purchase their own uniform
Share this page: